My old gas guzzler's odometer just flipped over the sixth digit, and I'm still waiting for an Electric Vehicle that fits three criteria:
1. I can afford it;
2. It will get me to work (~35 miles) and home reliably on a single charge; and
3. It is available for purchase on the east coast.
While I'm waiting, I read everything I can find that passes for EV news. Today I found a link from one of my favorite sites, autobloggreen.com, to a blog called allcarselectric.com - and I've added the latter to the blogroll. If you know of any other good electric-car or green-driving sites, leave a comment!
RFK Jr. Plans Vaccine Injury Initiative, Drawing Wary Eye From Experts
-
Vaccine safety experts say more research into the side effects would be
welcome yet question whether the health secretary’s effort will be grounded
in scie...
42 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment